Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Starting from scratch

Well I had a bid of a rough time starting out with 1 on 1 in sc again, and with the undying feeling that i where going to be demoted i kinda didn’t feel like playing.
After a while I decided what the hell if I am going to get demoted anyway it’s time for a “fresh” start I Chose to go down in ranks to start over to get the fun back and to not be to intimidated to play due to losses, So basically I started losing un purpose, either leaving or just do some completely awful stuff I ended up winning some of those and getting some of the achievements while doing it.

It took around ~60 losses but now I’ve hit rock bottom/Bronze) or close to it and after playing a few games in bronze for the last few achievements I’ve decided to start moving up, going to play random and see how far I can make it, when I don’t feel I will get higher as random I am probably going to switch to Protoss again and see if I can actually make it back into diamond however I doubt it the skill level really seem to have improved quite a lot since I left, but let’s see.

Is this somehow lame / bad sportsmanship / bad mannered? yeah I guess it kind of is, but then again if that is what it takes to start having a little bit of fun and to get the will to play, then I will gladly be a lamer :-)

3 comments:

  1. So much BM. You should be ashamed of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i especially love it when i get the comment how can you be in diamond in 2vs2 omg?!?!? after a game, hehe my respnse: "i just have really good friends" haha somehow i don't think they belive me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how it is BM. In War 3 or BW, you could just create a new account and start over, we can't do that in Starcraft 2. Giving yourself alot of loses on purpose to get a fresh start sounds logical to me. Paying $60 for another account, doesn't.

    ReplyDelete