Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why some people don’t improve.

I’ve been thinking a bit about this lately, why some people don’t really seem to improve that much, last night I played with a few friends bronze leaguers, we usually just play some 3 vs 3 team games, I played ~500 ladder games most of them team games. The friends I played with last night however had ~1100 games played each, all of them team games.

Even though they have gotten better then they where the first few games I played with them before I went on my vacation they are still what I would call a low bronze level player in 1 on 1 comparison at least, it boggles my mind why they haven’t improved more than they has, I’m quite sure if you would just take a look at one of the 2 players mechanics and just taught him for like a day he would improve sooooo much.

I guess Quality > quantity especially with the very basics.

1 comment:

  1. Team games and 1v1 are so different. I tried playing a few team games with people and found that in those i was playing at a Bronze level for 2v2. It requires a different mindset and teamwork. but, and this is my oppinion, it seems that it doesnt take as much skill to play in a team game. 1v1 is where the real skill is, and where you can most improve. Its probably why you dont see alot of team tournaments out their.

    ReplyDelete