Monday, February 21, 2011

Sundance

Even though he is one of the main people getting sc2 into a more professional venue in the vest, for anyone who don’t know who “Sundance“ is, he is running the company that is making the MLG events, and that’s cool and all, especially if you want to see pro gaming in the vest and I do, I would love to have gaming at the state we have seen it in Korea the last many years.

But after listening to some different State of the game episodes and having heard him talk, I’m really not found of that guy at all, first of all he doesn’t know anything about the game at all, and secondly he doesn’t really seem to care to much about the community, I’m not exactly sure why I don’t like him, I guess it’s more of the way he talk to people.

The only thing you can hope for is that he has some guys working for him that actually know what they are doing because he just sounds a bid to much like “money” to me.

2 comments:

  1. If I were him I wouldn't care either lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He also likes play 'the marines'. I lost it at that point.

    Have you listened to SotG 28? They really poke fun at him in that one. :))

    ReplyDelete