Friday, February 18, 2011

So i guess we need new maps.

It’s quite one of those hot topics right now and been for a while now, all the pro’s seem really keen on getting some new maps into the ladder, especially the GSL maps or just larger maps in general.

Blizzard however seem to be a bid reluctant (but not quite as reluctant as they were in sc1 / wc3) to implement and test out new maps, there are probably a lot of reasons for that, one being that they want to make sure the quality of the map is quite high, and it is still a map that is easy to get for newer players etc.

I do think a few of the maps we got now are pretty good, but i do deffinently agree that new and a bid larger maps would spice things up a bid.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see a few more 6 player maps in 1v1's. I remember in warcraft 3 my 2 favorite were Gnoll Hill and Turtle Cove or something. Although the current maps we have are great too, except for Delta Quadrant, not one of my favorites....

    ReplyDelete