Thursday, March 24, 2011

End of season - Last week

Well the end of the season 1 is coming up sio I played a bid more just to get a league up before the lock, so now I am in gold,

I feel like I am getting more of a handle of playing zerg all though I still have quite a few issues especially with macro, and when to build units, but my grasp of when t drone and when to build units have gotten a lot better.
Currently I am playing against platinum players and meet a few diamonds; right now I would say my ZvsZ is my weakest MU.

After the promotion I am missing a few 100 points from reaching the top 8 to get the best possible end season rank :-) and I really won’t be able to accept not being in the top 8 so I’m attempting to reach that in this last week I need around 300 points for top 8 if they don’t play at all but they probably will so I will probably need quite a few points extra, but I am confident I will make it, and most likely get into plat or diamond with my first placement game in season 2 all though I don’t feel like my zerg is at diamond level at all yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment