Thursday, March 31, 2011

The little gold that could

Well the season is over and i ended up in 7’th place in my Gold leauge which was enough for my goal of top 8. (still had loads of unspent bonus points.

After the reset I played my first few games and in the placement match got promoted to platinum league, which is not completely unexpected since I mostly played against platniums and a few diamonds at the end of Season 1.

It’s really hard to keep playing a race when you know you play so much better with another race, I really can’t imagine how Morrow must have felt and how many times he must have thought screw this I’m going back to Terran, at least I keep thinking screw Zerg lets go back to Protoss where I actually don’t suck that hard.

But I’m not ready to give up yet all though some losses really makes me crunch my toes(can you actually say that in English?)

No comments:

Post a Comment