Friday, May 11, 2012

Another day of games another day of getting stomped.

Really Blizzard Really…. giving me Terran so many games in one evening, what have I ever done to offend you so!, well enough with the silliness.

Playing random really give you a good idea of what races you are good at and what races you are NOT I should probably run some statistics on my winrate’s while playing random. Because it is kinda interesting to see how things work out. I would guess my winrate with toss is decently high, with Terran quite low and with Zerg around average.

I feel like I have just had a double losing streak, first meeting decently high ranked ppl compared to myself diamonds and high plats, then I had my terran streak vs high plats and now I am meeting mid plats, if I get a streak with other races now I will probably demolish. I could imagine my MMR swinging quite a lot while playing random just because of the random nature of it.

Now its soon weekend and I won’t be able to play there and than I will most likely play a lot Monday until midnight and then its D3 time!

No comments:

Post a Comment