Thursday, May 10, 2012

Soooo much cheese…

Ok so i am used to some extent of cheese / allins but last night where insane. I think I had around maybe 1-2 straight up games out of 12'ish games the rest where terribly annoying cheeses / allins. I am talking everything from proxy gates, hatch in your main, cannon rushes, thor hellion, mass blue flame hellions, 4 gates. You name it they did it.

I Don’t usually have any issues with allins because I usually do som “decent” scouting not really timed out or anything but I am usually pretty good at getting a read, but one of the things I down prioritize when I haven’t played for a while is scouting, putting all my focus towards macro / micro and just trying not to fuck up too bad in general.

When you just keep going up against allins that really punishes you quite harshly.

So I guess the point being, you just can’t neglect scouting at this level at the very least check the fucking natural expansion jesus how terribad can I be...

No comments:

Post a Comment