Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Diablo III - Right around the corner


If there is a game that have been hyped and greatly awaited for releases this year it\s Diablo III, and I  my self is also waiting to get my hands on this bad boy, although I am not as hyped as I feel like I should be, im not sure if it’s just the fact that it just feels like it’s been done before or that the beta was underwhelming. But none the less I am getting the game at midnight and I have 1 week off (left over vacation) and I am going to play it quite extensively the first week after release. The question is “will it last longer than the “normal” playthough?”   
It is going to depend on how “fun” the skills are to use and how well the runes work, from the beta that was one of the underwhelming things the skills just wasn’t as fun as the old D2 skills where. But hopefully I am wrong and it is going to drag me in “deep”.

My first char will be The Witch Doctor and afterwards the barbarian, although I still got 6 days to change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment