Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A little update

Hi since i havn't updated the blog for a while I thought I should do a short update.

So I will just go though some of the games i have been playing as of late.

Dota2 Beta: Got the beta a few weeks ago and have been playing it a little bit I am not that into it compared to the original it lacks quite a few things to be fun to play for me. So I will most likely not end up buying this game, i would actually prefere playing LoL at this point, I am looking forward to Blizzard dota really looks like they are going to take a diffrent approach. than the standard moba game.

Forca motorsport 4: decently fun allthough i can't play driving games like u are suposed to. I like arcade drivers way more so i end up using the other cars as my breaks in this game as well but that is unfortunently not what you arer suposed to. I don't really like the controls while turning either it feels very much like either you turn very hard or dont turn at all. It feels like the game really si suposed to be played with a specefic controler which i am not willing to invest in.

Trials evolution: This game is Really fun and challanging and really frustraiting at times. this is probally the game i enjoy playing the most at the moment.

Tera Online Beta: I played the open beta for a little bit up to around lvl 10. It really proved to my self how unintrested I am in MMO's the only thing i really enjoyed about that game was the art style.

Starcraft 2: Well i'm offc still palying sc2. Right now i am playing in platinum as random in the same leauge / Division as Fafner he is in front of me right now. But i will offc make sure to be in front at the end of the Season!

2 comments:

  1. hvis du har læst nyhederne omkring dota2 så bliver du f2p med noget twist a microtransaction so du skal ikke købe det :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok det er altid noget så længe micro $ ikke går ud over ens "hero valg" som det gør sig gældende i LoL det er virkelig frustrærende ikke selv at kunne vælge heroes uden at skull spille utilgivelig mange timer eller betale for det.

    Enten vil jeg have at spillet er gratis og det man an betale for er kosmetisk ellers ville jeg egentlig hellere betale end 40-60$ for spillet og få alle heroes men ja nu må vi se :-)

    ReplyDelete