Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Teamladder.dk 1 on 1 Tour – tonight

Fafner is hosting the first Dansih SC2-Beta tournament and this will be my first sc2 tournament as well and I’m looking very much forward to it.

The sign ups started 2 days ago and there are already 30 signups, this just goes to show both how many beta participants have been invited and the mere amount of interest in the game.

I Don’t have any high hopes for my own performance especially since I signed up as >erg and I am absolutely horrible at playing Zerg, but I’m just looking to have a good time and hopefully obs a lot of good games, and hopefully win at least one match but with the amount of good players its doubtful I will get very far :-)

When looking down on the signups it amazes me how many of the people I know, from earlier sc/wc3 communities and it kind of makes me a bid nostalgic, ahhh good times…!

No comments:

Post a Comment