Thursday, March 18, 2010

High-Ground

Well I touched this subject earlier in my wall of text post about the reasons why we weren’t seeing many late game battles and one of my 4 points where about high-ground, and high-ground seems to be one of the major concerns of the sc community right now.

I fell over a great article on teamliquid.net (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=116142)

And it is pretty much spot on.

In other news my top 3 in unit concerns right now is:

Stalkers (Feels absolutely useless. weak dmg. output and dies incredibly fast)
Roaches (Let alone the threat of this unit forces you to take extreme counter measures also the HP/armour doesn’t feel right for Zerg.)
Marauders (Theire high hp and slow projectile is a pain)

The stalker is more of a balance issue I would love to see that unit get a higher standard dmg and a bid less extra t armoured or just completely remove the armoured bonus for that unit and just go for a fixed dmg rate.

The 2 other units I’m not sure it’s as much of a balance issue for me as it is an issue of me not feeling these units fit very well into the game

No comments:

Post a Comment