Saturday, March 27, 2010

Initial 5 matches

Hey, i Just played the first 5 initial games after the reset, with the goal of ending up in copper league (for testing how well and of which speed it would promote me and if i would eventually end up in the same place as i did before)

So i decided to have some fun with the first 5 games and here is basicly what i ended up doing.

Here are the replays for anyone wanting a bid of a laugh.

1: Drone attack, make as many drones as posible then attack (I would probally have won this one if i didn't quit)
2: Build 4 command centers and planetary fortress drop! (would also have won this if i didn't quit
3: build on my opponents creep hehe i messed up a bid here becaouse I where making the rules as I got into the match due to playing random and i where a bid slow at deciding what i wanted to do, but I did eventually get my spawning pool up in his main hehe :)
4: Cannons / Mothership only
5: mass infestors (this one was really really fun :-) and I would have won too had i not left in the end :)

2 comments:

  1. lol @ that guy you went mothership against. He must have thought he played really well and that he just trashed some n00b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah, i liked some of the reactions from some of them, also the one i dropped with command centers hehe :P

    But the most entertaining game was by far the mass infestor game such fun :)

    ReplyDelete