Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My first, long game

Well Games in SC2 are usually very short ending in an somewhat early/timed push or rush ending the game quite quick.

I’ve only seen a few games I would consider as long games and I finally after more then 110 solo games, had my very first long game last night, unfortunately even though it where long it where not a very high tech'ed game, it basically ended up with both of us taking each others mains out both struggling to survive my opponent taking an island expansion with his floating buildings while I where trying to get expansions around the map him flying with his medivacs with m&ms while my hydras where chasing them and the extra expansions he where trying to get up.

It where quite intense whit a lot of stuff happening all over the map, but I draw the long straw in the end it probably would have ended in my opponents favour if I didn’t have a corrupter against his planetary fortress he got up at an expansion, or if he had simply just m&m pushed me early on.

It wasn’t a pretty game a lot of mistakes on my part and most likely also on my opponents part, but at least it finally happened a long game! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment