Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1 month summaries part 3

Well even through a little latter then promised here is the third part of my 1 month summaries, this time focusing on my experiences in 1 on 1.

When thinking about this post and how I wanted to write it I felt my mind going in a lot of different directions on what I wanted to talk about, there is the basics how much have I played how did I fare in my games etc, but also a lot of other subjects I’ve been thinking a lot about lately, timings, balance, me vs different races, what I am doing right / wrong in my 1 on 1, and what I’m trying to improve and how, but well it would basically end up as one huge probably pretty mixed wall of bla.bla bla. But I will most likely talk a bid about some of these subjects when I get around to it :-)

So here is the breakdown:

After around 20-30 matches I ended up in Diamond league
I have played 117 1 on 1 Ladder matches
Won 63 games
Lost: 54 games
A win rate at 54%
A rating of 801
And currently rank #115 on Fafner’s Danish ladder site just 1 rank and 1 rating point above Fafner

I’ve found 1 on 1 to be both fun and challenging and I can see multitudes of ways to improve my play especially my macro game seems to be lacking especially under pressure, I really am looking forward to playing a lot more 1 on 1 but with both my normal work, my work in the dansih starcraft community www.sc2replays.dk and my sport activities I don’t have a lot of spare time to actually play that much would love to have some more time on my hands to really get into the game and really practice.
Also there is 1 month and 4 days left before I leave for a 3 month vacation to new Zealand, I’m really looking forward to it but I am going to miss playing sc2 that’s for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment