Monday, February 13, 2012

FFXIII-2 Complete

Ok so i had the list of games i really wanted to play in 2012, and well i can already cross one off as completed no, and that’s FFXIII-2 the continuation of Final Fantasy 13, and although these kind of games aren’t for everyone I enjoy some parts of them immensely Especially the graphics and esthetics its just so great to look at the colors the landscapes the details and off Couse the cinematic scenes.

I do however have quite a few things I didn’t like about the game, the combat system is what it is its FF and I don’t really expect anything else than what I got although I think you could do it so much better/more fun.

The story is really good in some parts and some parts is really cliché and it even forgets to end a lot of story lines.

The pet system is pretty decent but it somehow feels like a bad way to get around having more than 2 charecters, 2 charecters really felt a bit too thin and made it get kind of boring I really like the way FFXIII did it pherhaps not as many playable characters as but more than 2 is a must (imo)
The difficulty / pace of the game: 98% of the main story line was extremely easy battles you really diden’t have to think much (when comparing to, let’s take the Odin fight in FFXIII the sequal really was way to easy, except for those 2 percent where its just really really annoying due to randomness and not having stacked your char’s/monsters with enough Levels.

Having to find stuff on youtube: well I don’t normally have anything against this, but in this case it actually affected the main story line some objects you actually had to find to complete the game and they where extremely hard to find so youtube was a must to actually complete the game at all, as I said I don’t mind having to youtube if I am going for some sort of achievement or being a completion’ist or something like that but for the main story line? That kind of bothered me.

Also if you can play though this game and NOT get annoyed by the moggle I salute you oh lord the voice for that character is so freaking annoying, KUPO!.

Anyway even though most of what I wrote was negative it was still a good game and I had fun playing it, and can deffinently recommend it if you like FF games

No comments:

Post a Comment