Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hklan conclusion,

I where at a lan last weekend and it was as always quite fun I ended up in what I would describe as the worst group in the group stage but still diden’t manage to get though ended up getting 8 and 6 pooled and my responses to it where all wrong (at least I figured out how to handle it afterwards!

Anyways getting 3’rd place in my group meant I ended up in the B Tournament, in the quarter finals of the B Tournament I ended up playing a guy called Euph and I took those games 2-0 without any real problems.

The semifinals where BO5 and I meet the Guy: Snovski he was in probably the toughest group and Ia master player so I ended up getting demolished 3-0. did some timings but it all ended really bad. he went on to take 1'st place in a 4-0 final.

In the 3’rd-4’th Place match I ended playing errorTayler a Diamond protoss player as I am a protoss player it would be a BO7 PvP and really I coulden’t be bothered with that so decided to Change race to Z so we had ZvP.


(playing the 3'rd/4'th Place match)

I Ended up getting behind 0-2 and felt like this would be a quick 4-0 loss. But I managed to get back into the game and with some crazy mind games / all’ins / other stuff from both of us it ended up being 3-3 and we were ready for the final game.

It was set on Tal’darim alter and it pretty much started out as a standrd game Zerg fast expand vs Forge fastexpand, I ended up going for an ninja expansion in another starting location rather than destroying the rocks / taking the 4’th as my 3’rd and it ended working out pretty well. My opponent prepared for an 2 base zerg all'in and while I secured my 3’rd I send in a nydus worm to his main and while a bunch of lings went for his mineral line I tried pushing his expansion, but the expansion were locked down pretty tight, my lings however got quite a few probe kills, but more importantly it gave me time to drone up at my third and get an economical advantage i went for raoches with burrow as i dident see an robotic facility adn infestors as well this completely smashed his army that hit a few minutes later.
After that attack where demolished i had complete map control i took down his third adn teched for broods to close out the game and i won 3'rd with a 4-3 win!

i Ended up winningthe Razer "sc2" Mouse nothing big but always fun to win something.

No comments:

Post a Comment