Friday, February 24, 2012

Changing race… again.

Well I felt like I wanted a change and I always enjoyed playing zerg so yeah swapped playing to zerg again, and the usual issues arise, I have no timings down at all and I get some ridicules losses.
A few examples:

1: A Terran tries to bunker rush me builds 2 bnkers and 4-5 marines come I manage to pick off the majority of the lings before they could enter one of the bunkers the other bunker did not finish and completely shut it down could without taking any drone losses or even building to many lings.
Then I drone up HARD and as I a teching for infestors 2 drop ships comes in drops 16 marines and I die.

2: A Protoss does a stanrd 6 gate 1-1 timing and I have absolutely nothing but 1 hand full of lings I even think I did a decent job of having lings around the map but he must have had a probe out somewhere on the map, and I got wasted.

3: A Terran does fast 2 factory 1 reactor play and I shut it down cold and I assume he expands after it, needless to say he did not and at around the 9-10 min mark 4-5 tanks marines and the hellions comes rolling in and im not at all ready for it just gotten my third up preparing for going into mutas. Again only having 2-3 spines and 2 queens and 1-2 handfull of lings.

Most of my losses really end up in silly stuff where im like ohh god had I only scouted better I wouldent have had any troubles what so ever.
I guess that’s the huge thing with Zerg and I feel like I actually jut need to play a lot to figure things out, I think my macro is decent (Except for overlord production I really need some kind of way to remember to build them.

1 comment: