Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Playing again

Well after a period where i didn’t play as much as i would like i started again (begining with dropping a league or two to ease me back into it without demotivating me completely while also being able to have some fun (the game becomes slightly less fun as the skill level rises since there is alot less stuff you can get away with doing at higher levels.

After ~30 ish fun games in Silver with everything from mothership rushes to the most lame cheese to planetary fortress rushes ive started playing a bit more “normal again” and I am now in top gold but still playing random this off course means I tend to win all my toss games (unless I get completely cheesed I still have a hard time countering some 1 base allins) and then I lose a lot of games as Terran, Zerg is still pretty high winrates but I think those winrates will drop as well as I get closer to my “correct” skill level although I have no idea where my actual skill level is as random I would guess somewhere in the middle of platinum with my terran pulling me down.

But for now I enjoy fooling around with random not playing to seriously just having some fun.

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe it! Time to get that stream up and running now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually streaming quite often atm www.twitch.tv/aiuradun most of the time i am raging at my selvf though :-)

    ReplyDelete