Thursday, January 12, 2012

3 Things i am aweful at

Without really looking at my games I have figured out a few things I am really aweful at in sc2. Some of these overlap between races but I am going to write about it in the form of the race i am "worst" at it with.

1: Late game Zerg transitions!
Oh how I can macro up with zerg, get a huge econ / defend most pushes but when I get to ~4 bases my tech don’t keep up at all! I get to Broodlords/ultras and high upgrades waaaaaaaaaaay to late and this is probably the biggest reason I am losing my Zerg games.

2: Terran Macro!
People tend to talk about Zerg macro being the hardest, this is absolutely not the case for me my Terran macro is terrible, I can’t keep SCV production up I can’t keep producing units in a steady flow either not producing or queuing like crazy I forget mules and supply depotes I forget to rally workers back after constructing a new strukture and I can never seem to get the correct number of Production buildings.

3: Need Additional Pylons!
Everytime I hear this message I die a little inside why can’t I remember to make freaking pylons and it’s not just late game it can be the 3’rd or 4’th pylon of the game where I am at 26/26 ohh yeah don’t I need a pylon that is just terrible.
Alright now how to actually fix all these basic flaws...

2 comments:

  1. How am I supposed to know when you're streaming @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i think the easiest way is to subscribe to the stream then you should resive an email when i go live i normally also post it on twitter (unless i am doing some random gaming with friends / team games / laming another game i just stream becouse they ask me to hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete