Monday, October 11, 2010

It’s like he is playing the Piano

This is (unfortunately) not something I hear very often, or rather never, but last time I went to ITU for a game-night, we played some sc2 team games and while playing executing my extremely low apm, but for the people there, the apm where rather high, I overheard this girl saying “It’s like he is playing the piano”, I couldn’t help laugh at that comment, thinking was that a compliment or?
I decided to take it as such, gaming really is an art!

3 comments:

  1. She digs your starcraft skills man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was impressed. And when you watch the pros, they really do play the game like it was a piece of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is, ive compared playing SC2 with driving, gotta check my supply and minerals(checking mirrors) Can i change lanes?(can i expand or should i wait?).

    ReplyDelete