Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sc2 Beta

Fianlly! I got it a beta key for SC2! The most anticipated game in the last decade, for me at least.

The feeling of downloading, installing and creating my account for a game I have been waiting for, for so many years, is quite unreal!, Goosebumps and small chills while the installation bar went to 100% and the countdown for the very first game went to 0... Fantastic!, even though it's "just a beta" it just felt like this is it.

The next months I am going to dedicate this blog as a dedicated SC2 Blog, sharing my experience with the beta.

I played my first few games 1x: 1 vs 1, 3x: 2 vs 2's and 1x: 1 vs 1 vs 1 ffa with 2 friends who are also participating in the beta and it felt really cool getting into the action.

When I get home from work tonight the plan is to take it easy and make 3 games vs the AI and get a good look at all the races what they got and how to get it.

Then I’m most likely going to go a bid more into the Protoss race, they seem to match my play style and well my nickname pretty much says it all!

In 2 Vs 2's I am going to stick to random to get some experience with the other races as well

If you are interested in adding me on battle.net 2.0 my nickname is AiurAdun.fighting

Regards!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the game you lucky bastard! I wish I could play too.

    ReplyDelete