Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 2

Well my 2 day of sc2 Beta went more or less like this.

I Started off with some Vs AI games, which basically means you are on a map more or less on your own since blizzard turned the AI down in such a degree that they aren’t really playing sure making 5-7 units doing a mini attack now and again but otherwise they are completely harmless, this does however give you the possibility to try and make every single unit and building of the game and get a look at and try their abilities.

I went through most of the Terran army and quite a bid of the Zerg and Protoss armies as well, but after some time I felt my hands itching for some online action

So I decided to get my 10 placement matches done for both solo and RT 2vs2 done

In solo I ended up in the Gold League while playing as Protoss where I went 7-3, and in 2 vs 2 I ended up in the silver league with 4-6 while playing as Random.

The League structure looks like this pro > platinum > gold > silver > bronze > copper > practice, although I don’t think Pro is included in the beta yet, but seeing as how many really skilled players there are in the beta I wouldn’t be surprised to see them introduced latter in the beta.

I ended the evening with some 2 vs 2 games with 2 mates, going 2-0 and 3-0

All in all I’m having a great time with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment