Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beta phase 2 is down.

I haven’t played much of the 2 phase of beta, due to training, irl / summer stuff getting in the way, but I did manage to get some games played in the last weekend.
I’m not sure whether it where the amount of players that where increased or the AMM search engine numbers that where changed but the level of players I met seemed a bit more stable than usual, earlier in the beta I would jump from playing a platinum back when platinum where the highest tier of ladders, then jump down to playing a silver then a gold etc.

In the 2 phase I just after the placement matches met players in the platinum league for around 2 games then 1 diamond where I lost, then plat for 4-5 more games, then diamond league players for the rest of my games, all through I only played a few games it seemed a lot more stable which is nice, and I am really looking forward to seeing how it will be looking after a few month have passed after launch.

The last few games where some 2 vs 2 with Fafner where I pretty much sucked all of the games, but I at least had Fafner by my side pulling me through :-).
only 7 days left until launch, can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment